Friday, February 10, 2006

another one?!

so uh... guess wat? i have another site! this one however, only has to do wit books and my reading them. it's basically my reading list. i'll keep it updated wit the books i've finished and occasionally write a short review. link is already conveniently located wit all the others. so, witout further delay: travel guide. and this may sound silly, but i'm quite proud of myself, that i've managed the keep the travel theme thru all of my pages and such. :) oh, btw, if you really wish, i can add you so that you can also update too so that we can review books together. i'm not totally sure i want to open it up this way just yet, but if you manage to convince me that you will be serious then i'll let you in. cause "we should start a book club!"

No comments: