Friday, February 10, 2006

another one!

one of my favorite hobbies is reading. and if you anything about me, you really should kno that. it's funny tho, altho i wouldn't saw that writing is a hobby of mine, i write more than anyone i kno. and i'm not just talking about me posting random links and stuff. like... real writing. cause blogging is writing. and i write tons in my head. tons! ..anyway. so. reading. yeah. and writing. yeahyeah. so yeahyeahyeah = new site! lol, it's one dedicated to my reading. my booklist. and reviews. purely literary. so if you don't like books, you don't have to go, you're not going to find anything of interest anyway. anywya, it's already put in the box wit my other links so it's easy to access. oh. and btw, if you've noticed at all. this site. travel log, i didn't link it thru musings or trips/travels. i 'hid' it. cause this site is more personal. so, if you wanna link me on your site(s), please don't link this one. i'd really prefer you to do musings, as it's my least personal site. but still very frequently updated, unlike trips/travels. so anyway, thanks for understanding. :) oh! one more thing. i can set up my new site so that you can also post your own stuff. reviews and booklists. i've not totally decided that this is wat i want to do. i might just want to keep it to myself (yeah i'm selfish like that) but i dunno... if you wanna joing, ask me and i'll think about it.

No comments: