Thursday, April 29, 2021

april 2021 donation

this month I donated to a "friend's" medical bill gofundme. friend is in quotation marks because I've only met him a couple times when he went in to shop at BYO @ Algalita. we struck up a conversation and I started following him on Instagram. I have not done this with any other customer, so I guess that says something? 

anyway, apparently he was in some sort of accident. I dunno what because there are very few details on his instagram but that's cool. basically tho, he needs $22k to help with medical bills (much of it dental), and he's about half way there.

again, I don't really know him so I can't say much about him, but one of the reasons I found him interesting enough to follow was that a few years ago he went on a dating show thing where he met, dated, "married," someone within a few hours. it was on youtube I think. anyway, it shows how adventurous, positive, and open he is, which is super cool. he has since deleted the post on his instagram so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you that he's very charming, hahah, even tho the relationship ultimately did not work out. 

if you are a creeper, you can go thru his instagrams and get a feel for what a good, kind, gentle person he is, and hopefully you'll donate too. 

No comments: