Wednesday, July 12, 2006

update

so my back is better. yay! it was stupid tho. after i came back from practice that day i told my dad about my back pain and how i couldn't row and i wasn't going out wit the girls cause i thought i should rest. a few hours later my dad reminds me that i should wash his car. ...uh, yeah. anyway. i was gonna wash it today but my mom took it out, so i washed hers and mine instead. i'll do his romrow.

my job search is not doing so well. bah. altho harry called me tonight and asked if i could go over a couple times a week and help out his brother, felix. of course i said yes! problem is tho, his brother has a bit of a hearing problem (he has to wear a hearing aid), which in itself isn't a problem, except that i don't think he can hear my voice very well. i think my register is too high or something. i used to call his house, to speak to harry, and felix would pick up and end up hanging up on me because he thought there was no one on the line, even tho the whole time i saying hello and can i talk to your brother and stuff. yeah. so hopefully we'll find a way around this. i'll try to speak in a lower tone and maybe this will do something? also, maybe you can help me a bit. his mom wants him to practice speaking (cause he's shy and doesn't make many friends). so i was thinking i'd go to the library and pick up play scripts for kids and we can do that out loud. not, like, act. but read. play parts. i think that'll be more exciting than just talking you kno? but if you have any suggestions on wat to do, please comment. :) thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my suggestion is for you to use your husky manly voice cuz its soooo attractive. duh.