Tuesday, April 11, 2006

bday pictures

geezum crow these pictures are late in coming... well anyway. these are from my bday ealier last month. lol. it's from when we went to 'color me mine' and made stuff. yeah. cool. and i was gonna link up a video of us, but youtube isn't sending me my confirmation email. or more likely, aol isn't letting me see it. bastards. anyway. i'll link you up sometime later. i promise you, it's a video not to be missed!

1. me looking over some stuff. and chang er... acting her normal self. 2. my masterpiece itself. if you can't see it well enough... it's my hand, which i traced, which has appt only two finger nails. it's also appt a gun, because there's a bullet shooting out of my middle finger. and because i'm no queen of the understatement, there's the word 'BANG' yep. beautiful. 3. me posing wit my masterpiece. 4. the four of us. angel was still in ny at the time, so she wasn't wit us in person. altho she was wit us in spirit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chang being her usual self? aahahaha she or you should Flickr that picture of her being a dinosaur. I <3 Flickr! ~ang*e