Saturday, September 3, 2005

tour itinerary

teaching finished last week. it was quite an experience. also, i've got a vcd of the talent show we and the kids put on. i've not seen it myself but i'm sure it's damn good. :) this last week a few of us teachers went on a short vacation to chengdu (it was awesome). and tonight is my last night in xian. for those of you who wish to kno my tour group itinerary here's the link. it starts this sunday: sept 5th. btw? the hotels listed on the right are all wrong. ...i don't remember which ones i'm actually staying in but they are all, save one, 5 star hotels. hehe. after my tour finishes i do a couple days in shanghai by myself and will be coming back to la on the 20th. the flight will take like -3hours or something. lol. anyway... the last few weeks have been f*ckin incredible and here's to hoping that it will only get better altho i can't imagine how. :)

No comments: