Tuesday, June 21, 2005

correction

so i heard from reep that leo (who appt reads this site) was offended when he read this post. specificaly about the part of him wanting to get a stripper. (altho on re-read it does say 'appt') anyway, i was just telling it as i knew it. but reep later told me that leo had no intention of getting a stripper and he thinks i made that up or something. but you kno wat? reep says that the stripper deal does sound familiar and really, this isn't the type of thing i'd make up anyway. reep says that he does remember someone (hhh he said) making mention, perhaps as a joke, of getting a stripper. i remember reep telling me that someone (leo specifically) wanted to get one. so i guess wat happened was someone said it as a joke. and when reep told me it no longer was one. why i remember leo i dunno. but i'm sure i'd be less inclined to say something bad of leo because of reep's friends (tom not included cause he's also my friend) he's the only one i really kno at all, even tho i don't even kno him. and furthermore, i really like the guy. ...no, not in that way. but anyway, i still think it's a bit weird of his friends to be reading my site but a friend of mine said something about voyerism which made a lot of sense to me. this obviously isn't quite the same thing but anyway. just clearing up the facts folks. reep said something about me offending people, which isn't my purpose, but i really don't care if i do. i feel the way i feel, that's all. reporting the wrong facts however, is just wrong. so! sorry leo for me saying that you appt wanted to hire a stripper. i wasn't making stuff up, it's just how i remember it. i think somehow between reep and me things got lost in translation and you were offended by such, so again, i apologize. peace (outside)!

No comments: