Tuesday, November 9, 2004

mixed signals..

reep says that it seems like i'm always arguing wit him. but can i help it if he's always wrong? lol. seriously tho. i don't argue if i think he's right. wat would be the point? and so i guess it does come down to that i think he's wrong a lot... :( but should i just shut up and let him think the wrong thing? i do feel that i drop a lot of things. like... i won't say anithing. but sometimes i don't. and i guess that bothers him? i don't kno. i'd want someone to voice their opinions to me. esp if they thought i was wrong. that way we can learn from each other and grow. but i guess maybe it seems a bit too often. i dunno... and he was saying about an earlier incident that he was being nice to me. but i don't remember thinking that he was being nice. in fact, i was thinking just the opposite. he said then that i should be thankful that he was being nice. that put me off a bit and i responded that maybe he ought to reevaluate his definition of being nice. he said 'no'. ... mind you, i did not argue wit him this time altho i was seriously disagreeing. anyway. that makes me sad tho: that we think we're being nice but not only do they not noticice but that they think we're being the opposite.i guess that's the way it is often tho. you think you looks stellar. others think you look like shit. that's why people pile on the perfume too. :( it's a sad sad world.

'you think it's crazy to think there's nothing to hide' / 'there's a million suggestions, wit a million intentions' / 'you leave us here with nothing' /'if we only knew the truth about wat really goes on, and wat you say behind closed doors more than just a lie or two' / 'if we only knew the truth about it, maybe we could work our way around it' / 'if we only knew the truth about wat really goes on, maybe all the things i do would make sense just for once'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not about whether I'm wrong or not. It's how you argue, how you tell me I'm wrong that bothers me. And that's just ASSUMING you ARE right all the times you think I'm wrong.

And here's my take on the whole NICE thing. I was being nice. You were too angry to realize it. That's why I said 'no'.