Saturday, July 17, 2004

belly belly

ever finish a big meal, raise your shirt a little, rest your hand on your tight little tummy, rub it like you're wishing for luck, sit back, melt your eyes shut, grin and purr? i love that. complete satisfaction in your slight bulge of a belly. course, then reality hits and you're suddenly disgusted wit your ever enlargening distension of fat. grr... i myself am torn wit the way i ought to feel about my pooch. i like my tummy. soft, a little squishy, and a bit round. when i watch tv i usually sit there wit my hand resting on my tummy. i like it there. it's warm, cozy, and comfortable. but i also hate it. i hate how when i stand there looking at myself in the mirror there is a bulge interrupting my perfect line of stomache. i hate how i sometimes ooze over the top of my pants. it's gross and i hate it. but then i sit back, settle my palm on my tummy, close my eyes, and wait for that glow of self satisfaction to come gliding over me. ::purr::

No comments: