Friday, February 4, 2022

february 2022

this month I gave $50 to rachael's gofundme, which was started by a friend who loves her. i met rachael at BYO when she was hired there as a shop girl. rachael was my favorite of the shopgirls. a hard worker and a dreamer, also fairly practical. last year, or maybe the year before, she moved back home to arizona (I think). she bought an old bus and has been working to renovate it into a tiny home.


i got a bit of raise recently, not sure if i wrote that in my blog. i mean, i deserve it. really i do. so I suppose I'm feeling a bit generous. doubling both my jan and feb donations. but really, giving to friends (tho I don't really consider eddy or rachael friends) feels better than giving to non-profits. like, if you can't be generous to those you know, how can you be generous to those you don't?


No comments: