Saturday, May 30, 2020

more giving trends

Campbell Rinker, a California-based marketing research firm that caters to nonprofits, polled 630 U.S. adults from April 17 to 20. Participants had given at least $20 to charity in 2019.

20% of donors in a new survey said they won’t give to charity until the economy is back up and running
53% said they plan to continue giving but will do so “more carefully” than before
the remaining 28% said they planned to maintain their giving despite the pandemic

I'm planning to give more this year. last year I donated to a friend's biking fundraising campaign and I gave to the non-profit I worked for. this year, I'm definitely planning to give at least $300. it'll be non-taxed so I'm going to use to use it as my goal, and hopefully something I can surpass!

No comments: