Friday, May 19, 2017

bread crumbs

recently had someone online stalk me. she knew my instagram account and traced it back to my twitter. i wonder if she also found my fb. or even this blog?! anyway. weird stuff. for some reason i didn't feel terribly violated. i just accepted that, yeah, of course people can find me. it's all public. i don't privatize any of my accounts and i don't intend to either.

since then i haven't changed any of my posting habits. but i probably should, right? i mean, it is a little scary. i'm sure i've "accidentally" posted all kinds of info i shouldn't have. tho i guess the real question is, *what* kinds of info shouldn't you be posting? it's probably best not to post anything at all...

one thing i will be more careful of tho, is posting friends' names. i used to use first initials only and in the last few years have switched to first names. i won't be doing that anymore.

ps. i googled myself and found my old flickr account!!

No comments: