Thursday, January 24, 2013

fun to-do

my fun to-do this year:

- go to rose bowl flea market

- go to the getty villa

- go to la city central library and the last bookstore

- ride the "hot air balloon"

- drive-in movie

- make a xmas wreath

- when in china this summer, visit bookworm in beijing.

and maybe not this year but go SOON!!: go to the underground gardens in fresno (i'm almost positive it won't be as good as i'm expecting it to be.)

and also soon, go to palm springs to kayak the salton sea and go do a windmill tour (like this one or this one)

and if i'm ever near ojai, visit bart's books, the largest independently owned and operated outdoor bookstore in the u.s.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Fun! I love the Getty Villa....I haven't been back since the renovations (what, like 10 years ago?), but I remember the I loved the Getty estate back when that was the only one.