Thursday, November 15, 2012

love quotations


  • "i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i'm out of control and at times, i'm hard to handle. but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - marilyn monroe



  • "if you press me to say when i loved him, i can say no more than because he was he, and i was i." - michel de montaigne

  • "what i want is to be needed. what i need is to be indispensable to somebody. who i need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. somebody addicted to me. a mutual addiction." - chuck palahniuk
  • "two people can be perfect for each other but if the timing's wrong, it's never going to work out. bad timing is the reason that most normal people end up single. Weirdos and creeps are single 'cause they are weird and creepy, but people like us are single because of bad timing." - love and sex
  • 1 comment:

    Robbie said...

    I really like chuck palahniuk's. But this remains one of my favorites:

    “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

    ― Dr. Seuss