Monday, July 30, 2012

poop!

this is a conversation i had with r the other week. i bolded the best parts of the conversation, hahhahha. unfortunately the graphics don't show. so be sure to type them into your own gchat. :D

me:  the "letter" he says... 
ooooh!!!!!!
~@~
HHAHAHAHA!
 r:  what the heck...
 me:  I KNOW!!!
 r:  i want to make a poop
 me:  and it GETS BETTER!!
 r:  teach me
 me:  ~ @ ~
 r:  ~@~
 me:  but all together.
hahhahah!
 r:  amazing...
this is the best day ever
me:  wait wait wait...
V.v.V
V.v.V
 r:  omg
 me:  ISN'T THAT FUCKING AMAZING?!!!
 r:  V.v.V
crap
 me:  so if you change the smilely display it sometimes changes the ...animation of hte thing
but like, the poop is always the same
 r:  V.v.V
come on, stupid crab
 me:  crab is different only in the last one. but he's amazing cause he WALKS
 r:  V.v.V
excellent
this is great
 me:  wait!!
:(:)
PIG!
:(:)
:(:)
:(:)
and... monkey!!!
wait.. i forget that one
ooh!
:(|)
:(|)
 r:  haha
 me:  :(|)
hahah, but walking crab and the poop ARE THE BEST
 r:  poop is my fav