Tuesday, May 3, 2011

always the same

1. back in the day us girls used to keep notebooks. we wrote stuff and passed them along to each other. we weren't bitches tho, so they weren't slam books. anyway, i found an e-notebook that i started up back in the day and here is an excerpt of my first post:
I hope you all like my new idea (this).  It's like a electronic notebook.  Instead of paper, it's on a disk...  I figured this is better then paper notebooks cuz like 1) Paper means trees...
i find it hilarious because i'd forgotten that even back in 1997 i was environmentally conscious! tho, to be fair, the e-notebook didn't last long. each of us had one post. i think we went back to regular notebooks since you could write in them spontaneously.

2. in the same e-notebook entry i wrote: "By the way frozen stuff is great.  Like strawberries, bananas, peaches, grapes...  BUT NOT APPLES!  Apples frozen taste nasty!!!  I haven't tried oranges yet, but id they taste good then grapefruit should too." and from my possible first blog post ever (1.27.03), i wrote: "frozen grapes are delish. green seedless ones esp."

some things never change!

1 comment:

Rip said...

"some things never change!
some things do" - Matrix Revolutions

But yeah, I didnt know you were 'environmentally conscious back then either