Tuesday, March 25, 2008

(un)likeness

i dunno wat it is, but i feel a little starved for romance (real love -- ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love!). and bah to this weekend wit me leaving. ...not that that would matter much? i think i've beaten it out of reep. =\ altho, i did get the last bit of my bday gift on sunday. ram! yay!! and it was a whole gig! double wat i was hoping for! yay! thanks!!!
 
 
quotes from Sena Jeter Naslund's novella The Disobedience of Water.
 
"But there is only one thing about people: they are either with you or not with you, and it has only a little to do with physical presence." (193)
 
"'People never change.'"
"'No,' I said, 'they never change when they should. They always change when they shouldn't.'" (194)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

live thru me! WOOT. ill do my best and tell mike similarly. ahahahah