Wednesday, March 5, 2008

25!

my bday was this week. so wat did i do? i celebrated all last weekend. :) the whole thing was pretty chill so there isn't anything really exciting worth mentioning so... friday night we picked up angel at lax. saturday morning everyone came over. we went to long beach for brunch at the potholder. then we went to acres of books, vintage shopped on 4th street, had pinkberry, and picked up my bday cake. we then came home and got ready for the night where we had dinner at flemings and afterwards went to proof bar. we left there early and came back home where we basically went to sleep.

sunday morning we went to ihop for breakfast and dropped off angel at the airport. tsai, chang and i came back to my place and chilled for a while (looking up tattoo designs online), went to target, and came back for some really bad stale cake. bah honey bakery. tsai left, so we went to outer limits to check things out for annie, then went to irvine for lunch at a & j. then we came home and that was about it. i had dinner at home wit my rents.

tuesday (my actual bday) was not very interesting at all so i won't cover most of it. but chang did suprise me wit mini cakesfrom micasa. which was awesome cause my actual bday cake was stale as hell. at night reep and i went to cpk at the mall for dinner and he got me a gift card to target, which is awesome cause i need to get some contact solution and face lotion. and that was about it. lol. not the most exciting bday ever. but nice overall.

btw. tsai told me on tuesday that appt (cause i didn't go online at all) everyone (ting, annie, annie, angeline, and robert) had their gchat message as something to the effect of "happy bday step!" isn't that sweet? and tom tsai messaged me bday well wishes as well. and appt omar, the night before, told reep that even he remembered that it was my bday the next day. weird eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naw, friend, youre trippin. we had YOGURTLAND. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT :D