Saturday, September 8, 2007

fire crotch!

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has been seriously injured in his kitchen after his genitals were set on fire because he wasn't wearing any underwear.  

The TV star admits he was in "absolute agony" after the accident last week which saw him rushed to a private London hospital for burns treatment.  

Gordon, 40, admits he didn't tell friends the real reason behind his hospital visit, blaming the medical emergency on a knee injury.  

He explains, "I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers underneath I was going commando.  

Suddenly I felt this searing heat. My bollocks were burning. "I went to the hospital because of the excruciating pain. I had an ultrasound and I get the results on Friday.  

"People think I went in for a knee injury."

No comments: