Sunday, July 8, 2007

say wat?

Top 10 Movie Quotes  
  
1. Forrest Gump  
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.  

2. The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert  
Adam/Felicia: Oh for goodness sakes, get down off that crucifix, someone needs the wood!  

3. Dumb and Dumber  
Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.  

4. My Best Friend's Wedding  
George: It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.  

5. Hope Floats  
Birdee: Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.  

6. Demolition Man  
Edgar Friendly: I'm no leader. I do what I have to do - sometimes people come with me.  

7. Ski School  
Dave: If you want to be the best, you must... lose... your... mind.  

8. The Truman Show  
Christof: We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented.  

9. The Usual Suspects  
Kobayashi: One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.  

10. Clue  
Mrs. White: Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable.

1 comment:

alxndkatt said...

Hay !!! Like your slant on what's worth tossing out there...Keep it coming!