Tuesday, May 8, 2007

moi, sexy?!

after a db pool practice this weekend, louise said something about how i dress. she described it as "sporty, sexy and skinny." which sorta threw me for a bit. i'm not normally sporty, but at dragon boating, well sure. and skinny, well, i'm thin but i don't quite kno about skinny (i've got small bones and a big ass to match, hahaha [those of you who kno my measurements {which i only found out recently myself, when i measured myself for my bridemaid's dress for angel's wedding} will kno that i'm not kidding about the ass part]). but the sexy? wat?! i found that really weird.

for angel's bachlorette shower we were thinking of maybe doing pole-dancing lessons. i was not excited. i'm not a prude or anything, but the idea of learning how to be sexy and acting sexy and just... all that sexy? it made me uncomfortable. i actually have a problem wit trying to look sexy. my mind blanks and i freeze up. (haha, i'm wondering just how personal i should get on this site...) yeah, i don't think i ever really try to look sexy. it just makes me uncomfortable.

No comments: