Wednesday, December 6, 2006

wii!

robert got the wii and we played it the other night. he only has wii sports, but that game is great fun. there's baseball, golf, bowling and boxing. my fave was boxing. well. that's prob a little unfair seeing as how i didn't play baseball or golf, but those two seem too serious for me. anyway. i liked boxing. it was fun. :) i like beating people up. hehe. oh, and appt the wii likes beating people up too as several people hae already been injured from playing! lol, lucky for me, i didn't experience any muscle soarness even tho i was flailing around quite a bit. anyway. below are some pictures. very bad ones. lol. and i was running out of batteries so i couldn't take better ones.

1. robert's cute character. 2. ting's meek character is on the left. 3. phil's crazy character. he does actually have two eyes but the glare makes it look as if he has only one. i wish i had a better picture... 4 & 5. and me. teehee. i'm gorgeous. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY GOSH, your pictures are HILARIOUS. I love them.

im not meek! my girl just looks nerdy and quiet, so there!

and dude you look AWESOME. as does one-eyed phil. puahahahaha