Thursday, December 7, 2006

unforgiven

okay. normally i would censor who this is. but i'm kind of pissed. so this guy. we were friends. then he got a little invested. and i said no. then he started like... stalking me. which creeped me out. so i ignored him. and then i told him to back off. which he did. and sometime after that we talked again and said that of couse we would still be friends. he basically hasn't talked to me since. i've called him tho, and asked if he's wanted to hang out wit me and some others. out of the four times, he's said no thrice. and on the one time he did say yes, he left early. this from the guy who always wanted to go out before. ...okay, so i kno that i wasn't the best of friends when i was ignoring him. but seriously. he was practically stalking me. and you kno wat? when you say something like that, you give the person some damn space instead of calling them like every fucking day! anyway. so tonight i see him online and ask for him email (i have some pictures to send him, from when we were hanging out.) and the following is our convo:

me [11:32 P.M.]:  dude. wat's your email?
him:
wassup?
me:  wat's your email address?
him:
for?
me: 
..so i can send you viruses. duh
me: 
so i can send you pictures
me: 
..so untrusting...
him:
pictures of what?
him:
untrusting?
me: 
.dude. forget it
him: k

we didn't talk after that. and you kno wat? i won't be talking to him anymore. not unless he talks first. dude, you fucked up our friendship. then later i tried to make amends. and you're not accepting it. when the hell did you get the right to be so standoffish? argh! so much for me feeling sorry for your socially inept ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oy. vey, what crap. lets go kick his #@$%^ one day when we're bored. i'll crap a fork. you grab the spoon. cuz kicking #@$%^ always takes a fork and a spoon.

rob can grab the knife.