Tuesday, December 26, 2006

christmas loot

wowie, this christmas i made out like a freakin bandit! basically i got dvds and money up the wazhoo. i recieved the soundtrack to 'the fountain', the first two seasons of 'friends', and the whole 'sex and the city' SERIES (from reep). unbelievable! i also got $100 gift card to best buy (more dvds!) and $420 in cash total (from three different parties). i'm gonna be giving most of that money back tho. a good deal of it was from amy (my godma) and harry's mom. i think harry's mom felt bad cause i didn't take her money earlier this month when she was trying to pay me for helping wit harry's hw. but at that time i wasn't really tutoring him, i felt like i was just volunteering, so i didn't want the money, and still don't, so i'll be giving most of that back. also, my mom got me some clothes, which is always nice. and she and my dad offered to buy me an mp3 player (or a tv; cause mine sorta sucks, but i got that free from amy a few years ago). can you believe it? i think imma wait on that mp3 player tho and get a snowboard instead. it'll be cheaper for them to get me a snowboard anyway. and i'm more willing to spend my own money on an mp3 player than a snowboard, so i'll have my parents cover that. but seriously. this christmas has been freakin awesome for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have yours.  Didn't get to give it to you before I left for Taiwan.  And now here I am several thousands of miles away.  You'll have to be patient.