Monday, December 25, 2006

bah humbug

being at home is uh... interesting. sometimes it's nice. but usually it's just annoying as all hell. god. i don't even kno where to begin; so i won't. but seriously, i can't wait for people to get back to work and to stop fucking bothering me. thankfully romrow my mom goes back to work. and the day after that, my dad. and, even better, little lamb's mother has gone back to taiwan so yay! no more chauffeuring her around. my uncle is still wit us, but at least he leave me alone. altho he bothers me too. i mean, jesus, would it fucking kill you to help out a little? you saw how many trips it took me, and how many more it would, and all you have to say is 'wow, you have a lot of stuff.' ...you see! this is why you don't have many friends. this is why you're not in a relationship and why you probably won't ever be getting married! you're utter lack of concern for people is astounding! i'm your fucking neice! not a goddamn stranger. good lord!    ...damn, i am pretty cranky today.

No comments: