Thursday, November 23, 2006

gobble gobble!

for me thanksgiving is about the food. not so much the history. not the family stuff or the football. and definitely not the shopping. last year we ended up having hot pot for thanksgiving dinner. needless to say, i was disappointed. but tsai and i went over to denny's sometime that weekend and i got a 'proper' thanksgiving meal. ::beam:: i thought this year we also weren't going to be doing anything special but i was wrong! last night my rents went out to boston market (all the way in massachusetts! lol) and bought some turkey (not a turkey, only like 3lbs of one). and as soon as my mom gets home from getting more groceries i'm gonna make mashed potatoes and my dad's gonna make sweet potatoes. pretty exciting! and appt we already have a pumpkin pie too. yahoo for thanksgiving! let's get FAT! haha!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot how delish pumpkin pie was until this week! YES! i loooooooove it too, woot woot.