Tuesday, November 28, 2006

broken locks...

so you have to take the test to kno. but here are the answers (and explanations) of our quiz taking:
me [12:32 A.M.]:  1. horse reep:  yeah horse, cuz if the worlds ending i might need to ride fastme : 
i said horse because they're multipurpose. they're strong so you can use them. and they're also big so you can eat them reep:  yeah i didn't think of eating itme :  it's the end of the world! reep:  maybe i can stop itreep:  if i can get some place fast enoughme :  well, cause like. you can't work a sheep. and deer and rabbits are pretty useless. but rabbits are the worst. they don't provide nearly anything. they're too small for clothing or food
me [12:34 A.M.]: 
2) monkey. because i feel like i'd be able to entertain it so it wouldn't be too sad about leaving home reep:  lion,  cuz its the bestme :  i like lion too... i wanted that. but i thought it would be lonely
reep:  yeah but i'd keep it companyreep:  i also thought snake 
cuz thats easy to dispose ofme : i thought that too. but i'd probably just put him in a tank thing. so that'd be sad. me : i wanted the giraffe just cause it's so damn awesome but i worry about it's food..
reep:  i dont think of these things in usual everyday termsreep:  like im not bringing a lion from africa to my apartmentme :  lol, see, i am 
reep:   im bringing a lion to be with me wherever

me [12:36 A.M.]:  3) cat. definitely. comforts of home. but independence all my own reep:  deciding between dog and horse... horse. cuz its fast, and strong, and free!me :  see, i like the free part too. which is why i picked cat and not dog
 me :  4) i'm really thinking none. but imma say crocodile. because we already have alligators. 
reep:  snake, cuz i dont know what they do for the ecosystem anywayme :  eat rodents 
reep:  so can lionsme :  see, i thought that too! about the ecosystem... me :  no. lions eat big game. but like... they're sorta redundant. like... there are other big cats in africa...
reep  [12:40 A.M.]:  5. Bird
me :  5. bird. me too. yeah. cause it can fly and tell me about things far away
reep:  6. i dont want to say human..but i dont want to say any of those things
me : 6 human. cause it's the only thing that will talk about. i mean... i heard that pigs have personality too but... and if i had an animal i'd have to feed it 
reep:   yeah okay humanreep:  actually, i'll go with bird
me :  why bird? wat if it flies away? reep:  it wont. its my companionme : rather get a person. and maybe they can help me get off the island. and if not. then at the very least i can kill and eat them
reep  [12:42 A.M.]:  mmm white tiger or leopard..reep:   leopard, cuz its cool, and it can protect me, hella fast, 
even in small spaces hahareep:  dinosaur = big poopreep:  polar bear = too big
me :  i like them all. but polar bear, it's too hot here. dinosaur, scientists would steal him away. and white tiger, people would also want to take him away.
me :  and you kno, it would be a little dinosaur. they didn't say wat kind.
reep:  it might be a t rex

reep [12:44 A.M.]:  8. pigeon to flyme :  me too. i would looooooove to fly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it'd be good if you linked the test...maybe you did and i didn't see it

its actually kinda funny just reading what you guys say. you guys are weird. this sounds like a conversation that i might have with you. i guess the common factor would be you. i guess youre weird...i like my deducing skills.

Anonymous said...

http://www.blogthings.com/keystoyourheartquiz/

i always thought these tests were silly.  you can't judge a person based on their response.  if anything, you can only really judge their reasoning behind a response.  and 8 questions is not enough to deduce 8 different personality traits.

but i suppose it was still fun.  though not nearly as fun as my wii.