Tuesday, October 24, 2006

apples

this sunday phil, jong ling (phil's friend), reep and i went to riley's farm in oak glen for apple picking! yay! i went cherry picking a few years ago wit the girls, which was a lot of fun. so when phil suggested apple picking i jumped at the chance. anyway, it wasn't like all the fun in the world, but it was interesting and new. :) anyone wanna go fruit /veggie picking sometime? oh, and yeah, i got a haircut last friday.

1. my apple picking staff. 2. rome apples. so yum! 3. sorry, this is the best picture i have on jong ling. 4. phil :0 5. reep and me at the lake / pond.  (rest of photos at my flickr.)

btw, i never heard back from sephora so i'm pretty sure i didn't get the job. but eh, it's okay. it would've ruined my winter vacation anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, so strong, you were holding me piggy back with my arms UNDER your armpits instead of over your shoulders!