Monday, October 9, 2006

airheads

+------------ Bizarre Quotes from Supermodels -------------+  

"They were doing a full back shot of me in a swimsuit and I thought, Oh my God, I have to be so brave. See, every woman hates herself from behind." -- Cindy Crawford  

"Everywhere I went, my cleavage followed. But I learned I am not my cleavage." -- Carole Mallory  

"Everyone should have enough money to get plastic surgery." -- Beverly Johnson  

"I wish my butt did not go sideways, but I guess I have to face that." -- Christie Brinkley  

"I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care." -- Tyra Banks  

"Once I got past my anger toward my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modeling." -- Gabrielle Reece  

"My husband was just OK looking. I was in labor and I said to him, 'What if she's ugly? You're ugly.'" -- Beverly Johnson  

"When I model I'm pretty blank. You can't think too much or it doesn't work." -- Paulina Porizkova  

"It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to, and I would." -- Kate Moss

No comments: