Monday, September 25, 2006

killer last words

+-------- Bizarre Words of Criminals At Execution ---------+  

"Well, the Lord is going to get another one." (Electric chair, Georgia) - John Eldon Smith, d. December 15, 1983  

"Hurry it up you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're screwing around." (Hanging, Kansas.) - Carl Panzram, d. September 5, 1930  

"Shoot straight you bastards and don't make a mess of it!" (Firing squad) - Harry Harbord "Breaker" Morant, Australian poet & national hero, d. 1902  

"I don't hold any grudges. This is my doing. Sorry it happened." (Electric chair, Indiana.) - Steven Judy, d. March 9, 1981  

"Lock and load. Let's do it." (Injection, Texas.) - G. W. Green, d. November 12, 1991  

"I'd like to thank my family for loving me and taking care of me. And the rest of the world can kiss my ass." (Injection, Texas.) - Johnny Frank Garrett, Sr., d. February 11, 1992  

"How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? French fries." (Electric chair, Oklahoma.) - James French, d. 1966  

"I love you." (Spoken to the executioner) (Injection, NY) - Sean Flannagan, d. June 23, 1989  

"You are going to hurt me, please don't hurt me, just one more moment, I beg you!" (Guillotined) - Madame du Barry, mistress of Louis XV, d. 1793  

"Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel." (Electric chair in NY) - George Appel, d. 1928 

No comments: