Sunday, September 17, 2006

ghost!

reepal and i ended up fighting for a while. he wouldn't talk to me for over a day. but then we did talk and now, for the most part anyway, we're over it. (we had another little tiff in between but that was mainly a misunderstanding) but in more important news, we have ghosts! really! well, no. more accurately, we have a ghost! really really. i woke up this morning and looked down at my legs and saw that there are finger marks on my legs. not like bruises, but like blood marks. ...no that came out all wrong. but like, you can very clearly see four fingers of a small right hand (no pinkie) on the calf of my left leg. i woke up nearly two hours ago and it's still there! !! now, i'm pretty damn sure i haven't been grabbed at the last few days and even if i were the marks should've showed up earlier, but instead i just woke up wit them which means that it happened sometime during the night. and i sleep alooone! so wat is the only reasonable conclusion to all this? that's right, we have ghooosts! it's so craaazy! so yeah, appt it lives under my bed and was tyring to pull me under too? it's so scaaary! ...=\

No comments: