Friday, September 8, 2006

crazy ol' ting!

as i said in my previous post, went to the cerritos sculpture garden last night wit phil, robert and ting to catch up. found out about phil's china trip and rob's rhode island trip. brought along a picnic blanket (ting's super brilliant idea) and got a little silly wit the pictures. check out my flickr for bigger and better pictures. (btw, i chose to post of these pictures namely because of phil's weird expressions. i kno their really small, but try to make out his face in the upper right hand corners)

we ended up leaving a bit early because it was so damned cold. so i wrapped myself up in my blanket and starting walking out wit ting. but that girl, you kno how crazy she is, she started running out. so i starting running after her. wit my blanket flapping in wht wind, like a superhero. then i put it over my head like little red riding hood. and we were running and laughing and being weird when these people walk into the garden! imagine their surpise at seeing crazy ol' ting and way normal me! :) that crazy ting. 'why, she's as crazy as her father!' (can anyone identify this quote? first person gets a prize)

btw, looks like i can't link up my flickr to this site because it doesn't support! (now, i would say which doesn't support wat but damn i'm not that great wit computers anyway...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty and the Beast

Craaazy old Maurice.

Anonymous said...

o man, i would never have guessed that, but dude, rip is GOOD. and i remember exactly what part they say it too! oy.

anyway, those pictures are pretty weird man.

thanks for giving me the credit, yo. appreciate it.