Tuesday, August 1, 2006

mis/taken

if you kno wat this is about, then you kno. if you don't, then ask. maybe i'll tell you.

rip: apparently he called her to make sure she was coming because of how you felt about her, and she said that she was because she didnt think that things were too bad anymore
me:  well, she thought wrong!! 
rip: 
yeah, well, i figure its cuz i didnt tell her anything, and like me, on saturday, i thought things were getting better too =\
me: 
well, you definitly thought wrong
me:
and i mean... obviously, others wouldn't kno better, but you really should have 

btw, she may have the 'right' like everyone else to come to a db team event. but she did not have the privledge of coming to my house. she's not been to a single social event all year. so why this one?

sometimes one ought to think for others. it may not be a big deal to you, but perhaps it means the world to someone else. so why not just check to make sure? assume something incorrectly and it only serves to make an ass out of you and me.

No comments: