Friday, August 4, 2006

camping

i'm going camping this weekend at lake piru near ventura. my dad's been there a couple times and says that while it's not the most beautiful place it has a lot of shade. anyway, so i'm planning on coming back saturday but maybe sunday? depending on how much fun i have. oh, and btw i'm going wit friends, not my rents, cause it's shady, get it, hahaha! ...yeah, that was hella lame...

last night i went out wit some people from hs for dinner at cpk at the mall. after that we went to the cerritos sculpture garden and hung out on the 'mound' for a bit, just talking and catching up. all in all we had about 10 people show up. it was pretty cool cause most of us didn't really talk much in hs, and yet here we are... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see who each one of us called. So, you know that night I went to go see my friend that I met in Beijing, dude, there's a story to that, I gotta tell you when you get back, cuz its funny.