Wednesday, June 14, 2006

timeshare

the situation: my rents have a timeshare. we have one scheduled this weekend up in norcal. my rents aren't going because they basically just came back from europe for a month and are too tired to go traveling again. (...this intro makes us sound sorta richish...) so they've given the week to allie and me. allie is a family friend who goes to school at berkeley. my rents really like her and so they're giving her the week as a graduation present. for me, well, it's pretty definite i'm not going to taiwan this summer so this'll be a mini vacation for me too. so, i'm planning on going up and taking maybe the first half of the week? maybe have allie along too, so she'll still get a full week.

the problem: i have, potentially, no one to go wit me. reepal can't go. summer school starts that monday. and he also has his sister's hs graduation to go to. and my girlfriends. well. i dunno about that yet. ting says she can leave sunday afternoon / evening. but i really had my heart set on leaving that saturday. =\ well, actually no, i really had my heart set on reepal going. we haven't had a trip alone in a while. i dunno. i mean... i kind of feel like he should ditch class. i mean god knows he misses classes all the time anyway. and first days.. well nothing happens on the first day. and he can always email the teachers. but anyway. i totally understand why he can't go. i'm just super disapointed. and i dunno about the others yet. i'll probably end up going wit ting a day late. bah. i dunno. i feel like maybe i should just go up myself. it'll be fun! my own personal road trip! :) i mean.. i loved driving down to sd by myself for timeshare during the winter. and last summer i had a great time wandering around shanghai by myself. ...i dunno. we'll see. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is this timeshare in norcal? hm?? ~ang*e