Tuesday, May 23, 2006

quotations

up at the top of this site there's an ad. it changes. but i noticed it tonight cause it was a ruth's chris ad. and i'd just like to take a moment and say that I ENDORSE THIS AD! ...okay.

"I'm very, very jealous. Sometimes I walk down the street and I see a beautiful woman and I think to myself: "I'll bet my boyfriend would like to sleep with her" and I get SO ANGRY. I run right home and smack him, and say, 'How much more of this do you think I can take?'" - Denise Munro

"Sometimes I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." - Zora Neale Hurston, U.S. novelist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

id really like to go to ruth's chris please!
and i really like that last quote, its funny. i oft feel the same way...minus the discrimination.

o wait....hmmm