Monday, April 10, 2006

four things

compiled from angie's and ting's lists, which had different questions, i dunno why...

Four jobs I have had:
1. guest services at knotts

2. english tutor

3. english teacher
4. daughter. damn right that's a job.

 

Four things I wished I'd done earlier in life:
1. photo-journaled my life
2. realized that i was serious about writing
3. figured out wat i wanted to do 'when i grow up'

4. graduated college!

Four places I have lived:
(all for at least a month straight)

1. cerritos
2. la palma

3. taipei
4. xian

Four countries I've been to:
haha! man, i got tons! altho, seriously, it’s never enough!

1. china / taiwan
2. australia
3. canada / mexico
4. lots of european ones

Four countries I'd like to visit :
(i'm only gonna list ones i've not been to before)

1. greece
2. turkey
3. fiji

4. egypt

 

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. grey's anatomy
2. gilmore girls
3. ...and that's about it for stuff that i normally watch. but i love(d) felicity
4. i loved fraiser too, when it used to be on

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. at least American 17 states
2. 12 major chinese cities (i’m including taiwan in this survey. but i’m only counting taipei, cause i don’t kno what counts as significant in taiwan…)
3. 9 european countries

4. only 3 canadian provinces

 

Four of my favorite foods:
1. beef (steak esp)
2. cheese (string, sliced, fried, melted…)
3. berries (would love toeat gooseberries again someday)

4. potatoes! (baked, boiled, mashed, scalloped…)


Four sites I visit (almost) daily:
1. google.com
2. techeblog.com

3. themintpages.com
4. aol.com


Four software applications I can't live without:
1. ie (yeahyeah, i kno ie isn't good. but hey, i'm also not using a mac and i like windows damnit)
2. word
3. paint
4. winamp!

 

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. scuba diving in the bahamas
2. at a good field show (went to see the trojans play today. i miss marching band… ::sniff::)
3. taking a long drive wit good music
4. ‘our’ beach

Four of my favorite things I like to do:
1. eat
2. sleep
3. read
4. drive (i'm a simple girl really)

 

Four things I'll never forget:
well now how the hell do i kno wat i'll never forget?! how about things i hope i never forget?
1. how to read

2. how much i love music

3. good times wit my friends and families
4. that i can make myself happy

No comments: