Wednesday, March 8, 2006

excuses

+---------------- Bizarre Accident Reports -----------------+  
  
"I was sure that the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the roadway when I struck him."  

"The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in the bush with just his rear end showing."  

"The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."  

"I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."  

"The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end."  

"I looked both ways before pulling out but was then hit by a truck coming from the other direction."  

"I had my right turn signal on, but the other car wouldn't get out of the way. So I bumped his fender a little to get his attention."  

"The other car should not have been parked in my driveway."  

"I stopped, but my trailed wanted to keep going and ended up passing me."  

"I was driving in the wrong lane, but I was there first. The car that ran into me didn't show up until much later."  

"The sign said 'Bride Construction,' not 'Bridge ends and will drop your car in the river.'"  

"The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."

No comments: