Tuesday, March 7, 2006

deadlines

no ucla for me. i gotta finish my last 36 of 45 units at irvine. so instead i might be heading off to taiwan during the summer. wat for? to teach! not volunteer this time however. for money. hopefully anyway. after that i have another year of chinese left and just a couple classes in the fall and i'll be done. so basically i'll finish in spring 2007. god. i'll be 24. can you imagine? then i have about another two years of school after that. getting my credentials and my masters.

reepal said again tonight that he didn't kno how we were gonna work it out, wat wit me travelling all the time... it's starting to come down i guess... jesus this sucks. you kno i've only ever broken once wit a guy i no longer liked? the rest of the times i still liked him. incredible... it seems mighty unfair. to love someone as much as i love reepal (and him to love me) and yet still not be able to work things out. i mean god, wat more does it need to take?! ...i'm pretty upset over this whole thing. but i guess... the 'good' news is that i still don't see anything. at all. so i think imma give this till summer. till before i leave. and then no matter wat i see or don't, i'll make up my mind. it's unfair to reepal for me to keep dragging my feet.

'there are times when i feel improved, improved upon the past' 'and there are times when i can’t seem to understand at all.' / 'if the wind blew me in the right direction', 'will i ever get to where i’m going;' 'if i do, will i know when i’m there?'

No comments: