Wednesday, February 8, 2006

pledge

reep said to me yesterday that he wishes he was rich so he could buy me things. aw.. isn't that sweet? of course, i told him that he doesn't need to buy me things anyway. and he said 'i kno, but i want to.' :) he's so cute.

so he's been sick lately. really sick actually. and he had this dream where he was driving and got into and accident where he flew off the freeway and out of his car over a cliff. so he called me and he told me all these things really fast ("i told you that I was about to die, and that I loved you, and that I wouldve married you, and that I'll always love you...") and then he hung up really quick so i wouldn't hear him hit the ground. isn't that the saddest thing? anyway, and so he hits the ground. and rolls! and get up and calls me right back! but he's dead, you kno, so it was like his ghost or something? so then he wakes up. but yeah... so sad! i think a couple years ago one of us had a dream like this? one of us (lol, yeah, it's been so long i can no longer separate us. but yeah. i can remember it being both ways. him having the dream. but also me having the dream. but i doubt we had the same one!) died and came back and sorta.. followed the other person around. making sure everything went alright. yeah... pretty depressing... but i did / do appreciate a call if you're gonna die and if you kno it! but yeah... i dunno. i've always hoped that me and my guy would die together. at the same time. so we're... together... yeah... i got a way wit words...

edit: reepal's later talking about 24. summerizing michelle and tony's er... demise.  "Reep [1:56 A.M.]:  anyways, i kept thinking back to that scene..  Reep [1:56 A.M.]:  and although they werent getting along that moment, she still kissed him goodbye Reep [1:56 A.M.]:  and so yeah..i just..always want you to know that i love you.."  isn't he just the sweetest guy ever? i'm soo lucky!

No comments: