Friday, February 24, 2006

parting shot

last set! i remember that same summer i got these done tsai also got a set done. i in taiwan and she here in the states. so one night a bunch of us went out and i was showing her my set and the guys wanted a look. as they were going thru, chris asked if he could be introduced to my 'twin'. which is funny because these days ting and i are constantly joking about her. so, ting, appt it isn't steffy. appt my twin and i look sorta alike. but if you ever see one of us in the street and can't decide who it is. look for the eyebrows.

         

1. these are for me?! 2. i like this one, could've done witout the gloves tho. 3. one of  my favs. 4. i don't remember which one i got enlarged, maybe it was this one and not the other one which looks similar? but again wit the gloves... feel like the freakin queen of england. 5. love this pose! i mean, wtf am i even doing?! lol. makes me laugh every time i see it.

2 comments:

jcracer01 said...

caption for
5.) "head shoulders knees and toes!"
or how about "ooooo yes! these pearls, they're beautiful aren't they? why thank you!"

and yea, no gloves woulda been better...

ripnla said...

5. "I'ma little teaPot, short and Stout, here is my handle, Where is my spout.."