Monday, February 13, 2006

lovey dovey

valentine's day. the one time of year you're allowed to tell someone you love them. or something... anyway. so reepal and i don't ever go overboard wit holidays or bdays or anything altho we do usually do a little something. last year for vday we went to the cheesecake factory, ordered some dessert to go and went home to watch 24. :) romantic huh? anyway. this year we might not even meet up. reep's been, as i've mentioned, really sick wit the flu. so he missed work last thrusday, meaning that he'll have to stay later this tuesday, so he'll probably just go straight to school. anyway. i was planning on getting him something, but the store didn't have it. and i don't really kno where else to get it. so i was gonna get him something else but i went to two stores and neither one had the exact thing i wanted so i got him something similar instead. anyway. i hope he likes it. bleh. he asked me last week wat i wanted and recently i've been pretty into sour patch kids so maybe i'll be getting a bag of those. yum! and actually (reepal you don't have to get me this, really) i saw this on etsy and sorta wanted to get it but thought that would be pretty lame: buying myself my own valentine's jewelry. but it is really rather pretty. maybe i'll buy if for myself for my bday, which is conveniently rather close to vday! oh! and guess wat come out valentines day? grey's anatomy season one dvd set! and it's only like $18 at target! ohmygod that is so freakin awesome! i am so totally gonna go on tuesday, right after school. yay! oh, and i went home this weekend to find that my handmaid's tale had arrived so neat and clean and pretty and perfect! i got it from ebay. which is actually a rather new thing for me. buying books off ebay. which is actually rather silly. i mean, i buy other stuff from there, why not books? silly me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to sell off my leather jacket on ebat, do you think it'll work?