Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i win!

*david beckham couldn't pass the 1st grade if he tried. *why i want seymour hoffman to win an oscar. *new james bond can't drive stick shift car. ...i should be james bond. i can drive stick, i'm not scared of guns and can shoot one wit pretty good acuracy (the last time i checked anyway) and would save the producers a buncha money because i could also be the bond girl! that's right. oh, and i kno my maths (that's british for math) pretty well. that's right folks, i'm better than beckham and craig combined. ..can't top hoffman tho. i'd not bark my win speech. but anyway. i can do a british accent. and i'm way hotter than hoffman. way way hotter.

1 comment:

jcracer01 said...

its a bit anticlimatic reading about this when you already told me this on the phone...then again, that means youll stop telling me that and me and rip already discussed being leftout. poo.