Wednesday, February 22, 2006

glamour

so in taiwan a few years ago i got persuaded into taking some glamour shots. most turned out pretty good but it was still weird as hell. it's nice tho, to see wat i'd look like wit a full face of makeup should i ever decide to actually start applying myself and caring more about my face and its appearance. more useful tho, is knowing how i look wit actual eyebrows. ...trippy...

       

1. lookit me trying to be all sexy! that slit goes so high!! 2. i actually rather like this picture. i looks pretty interesting. very... bold. the colors and all. wish they smoothed out my tan tho... 3. i dunno why, but i like this one. the fan i guess. and now you finally understand why i had that aim icon from before. and even the one now. the buns on the head. it was fake hair, btw. the buns and the braids. 4. not much to say about this one. just added it so you could see all the backgrounds they used. but i do have pretty nice posture in this photo... that was esp annoying. the camera guy kept telling me to sit up straight, pull down and back my shoulders and stick out my chest. i can't fully remember but i think the next day my back was hurting from all the strain... 5. this is one of my favorite photos. i was just looking out the winder on my own and he snapped it. wish i wasn't smiling tho. oh well. when i went to china over the summer i actually bought a quipao, or three. lol. i have a traditional red one wit gold piping. a more demure white one wit a lavender and pink floral pattern. and a shiny blue one! it's more modern. all three are sleeveless, high collared, and cut at the knee. i still haven't found the chance to wear them. but am definitely looking forward to it. esp the blue one. :) it's shorter and the slit is higher. ;)

No comments: