Tuesday, February 14, 2006

discovery

so last week i found a disposable camera in my room which was already fully used up. altho i really don't remember from when i used it. so anyway i was gonna develop it this weekend but i forgot so chang dropped it off at target for me. i got the pictures back today and some were from when reep and i went to six flags and some others were from my 21st bday. these next four pictures are from bday night.

     

1st: at krispy cream (i actually have another better version of this. someone's digicam i guess) 2nd: me wit my bday creme brulee after dinner at ruth's chris. 3rd: four of us again at dinner cause ting didn't attend dinner(so that night the ones that went to dinner all dressed up all nice. they all wore black and i wore red cause i was the bday girl.) 4th: chang being chang (sexy!) at tsai's house after the whole shebang.

1 comment:

jcracer01 said...

heck yea! my digicam, WOOT WOOT. too bad that specific one is outta commissino right now :( should get it fixed and sell it...