Wednesday, December 7, 2005

rewind

was going thru my old posts from trips/travels and came across this:

 

7.10 3 doors down – be like that  jesus… so reep gave saeho danny’s sn. and he ims him. danny asks who he is. and he says 'a friend of stephanie' ... ... WTF! jesus... i mean... do watever the fuck it is your  immaturity wants to do. but don't get me involved. jesus. course. reep didn't expect saeho to say anithing like that. he got pretty pissed too. or... i don't think pissed, really. he was laughing. felt like punching him. jesus. suggested that i block danny on my buddy list. told him i couldn't, as i didn't have his sn. reep couldn't give it to me either. said some shit about how i give him my password then he come on and block him. ...so then wouldn't i be able to check after that? 'so don't look' ...

 

dude, can you believe that shit? oh my god. if this happened today i'd have a lot more to say than just '...' fuck man. can you believe he wouldn't give me the sn of my exfriend? i mean, who the hell are you to deny me information that is more relevant to me than it is to you? and you can give your friend his sn who then goes to harrasses him but you won't give it to me? the hell is this?! my god we were stupider back then. well, i'm different now of course. i'd not take this ish. i'll have to ask reep tho if he'd act the same way. damn! he'd better not say he would!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you not have his screenname anyways? And how could he have not known yours?

Summary: I would've done things the same. I'm not going to give you the screenname of the guy you like/liked while you were with me. Fuck that. If it was so much more relevant to you then you'd go out and find it. How do you think I got it? I guarantee he didn't IM me and give it to me.

Call him your 'exfriend' whatever.  Compare him to chris, brian, "the six," he's a nobody, and if he was, then that's the reason I wouldn't give it to you in the first place.

Anonymous said...

1) i didn't have his sn because i never saved the thing but appt you did. and i dunno how you found it. i told you wat my impression of it was like, and then you found it. 2) wat does him having my sn have to do wit anything? so i could wait for him to im me then i would go block him? why wait? why not just ask someone who already has it for it? 3) "Call him your 'exfriend' whatever.  Compare him to chris, brian, "the six," he's a nobody, and if he was, then that's the reason I wouldn't give it to you in the first place."" i don't even understand wat that means so i can't really reply. but if he's a nobody as you say he was then why not just give me his sn and let me block him? why go thru all this trouble over who you deem as a no one? 4) you suggested that i block him. but i can't very well do it if i dunno who to block. why not help me out a little so i can get this 'no one' out of my life. appt you already dislike the guy enough so that when you friends go harrass him you take it as a joke rather than as an invasion of privacy and total disrespect of our girlfriend. so again, why not just help me out and let me block the guy you dislike anyway?