Monday, December 12, 2005

hunting

so i'm home again. came back friday for a bit and went to san fran for the weekend. came back late last night. (will probably post pictures after i get back to school and at snapshots). today i went to the mall and such picking up job applications. dunno how well this is gonna go tho. the places that would hire me are already done hiring. and places that wouldn't hire me anyway are still looking. who wouldn't hire me? the limited, lens crafters, victoria secrets... i got asked several times today if i was older than 18 years. uh yeah, i'm 22. but like seriously. i don't dress stylishly or even in the 'norm'. i hardly ever wear jeans. i'm always in pants. trousers maybe even. wide leg always. and i like to dress in dark muted colors. right, exactly the type to be working at like hollister. ...eesh. wouldn't mind working at victoria's secret. could get some nice bras and undies in the deal. but have you looked at the ladies working there? busty and made-up. ladies there wear a ton of making. i don't even own concealer. bah. i really do need a job tho... imma drop off my applications romrow at the mall then head over to bp mall to pick up some more. hopefully i'll get a job. i am SO low on funds... if anyone knows anyone who's hiring for the season let me kno okay? or. if you see some store hiring, pick me up an application. thanks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

work at Peet's coffee! or at the Bean in Cerritos. I love a good latte. it beats retail, I think. you get a more diverse consumer crowd, thus a more interesting crowd to chat with than simpering female shoppers. I have a huge thing against working in retail. look higher! ~ang*e