Wednesday, July 27, 2005

static cling

so i don't kno how many of you kno this about me. but clingy people 1) freak me out and 2) piss me off. it annoys me to no end that certain people seem incapable of doing anything by themself. it's not even just that they simply won't get away from me. but also that they don't even get that i'm repulsed by them.

another thing. i've lost a lot of weight lately (stressed i guess) but realized also that i've been sleeping more than usual. or maybe not sleeping, but just being really damn tired. i guess it's my way of dealing wit the stuff that's been happening lately. =\

'i lost my edge on things when i lost my head.' 'thought my intentions were better; tried to put mind over matter.' 'and we're back at the end all over again' / 'but there is no chance i'm gonna do it again. if you missed it the first time, then it's nine to ten that you will again' / 'don't you know they ain't never gonna help you anyway.' / 'and then what can i say; what can i do to you?'

No comments: