Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ringing true?

so you kno about the issue wit reep and me about our rings? ...issue seems a bit harsh, but anyway. about reep and me and that ring. i've never gotten to putting it back on. i wear others ones now. i still wear the coach one he got me but as for our engraved ones i got in taiwan... i put mine away. i somewat resented it that he liked it so much that i wore mine and yet he didn't wear his. watever his reason. then was reading postsecret the other day and came onto this. ...i used to think that too. that he didn't wear it because it really was that he didn't love me. i rather quickly shelved that idea but christ almighty watta freaking trip to read this post. =\

'i've found my perfect space' 'to crawl back inside of myself' / 'i cut my losses to save face' 'i do what it takes to pull me through'

No comments: