Thursday, June 30, 2005

celebrity secrets

michael caine: "I was convinced that the 'MC' in MC Hammer's name stood for Michael Caine. When I found out it didn't I destroyed his career."

fabio: "People say 'How great to be Fabio- you have no enemies.' Well, Fabio does have one enemy...Coolio."

harrison ford: "It's not easy being a celebrity. Once this little kid, this cute little kid asked me for an autograph. I gave it to him. He said, 'Thanks Mr. Hanks!' I took it away from him, tore it up, and told him Tom Hanks was dead."

tom hanks: "The 1998 Oscars, I found myself in the bathroom in a stall, next to Tom Selleck. So I leaned over and I said 'looks like we're a couple of peeing Toms.' His angry silence is something I'll never forget."

john ritter: "I once had a heated argument with Don Knotts. He looked me dead in the eye and said that I wasn't fit to shine Andy Griffith's shoes. I stayed up all night thinking about that and I said to myself, 'My God he's right.' The next day, I quit my job as Andy Griffith's shoe shiner."

william shatner: "How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It's simple. I drink the blood of young runaways."

slash: "I once asked Axl why he left the 'E' off his name. He started crying and said he thought he'd spelled it right."

partrick stewart: "My favorite animal- the bald eagle. Not because it's bald-because it tastes good."

george takei: "Once, we gave Star Trek creator Gene Rodenberry a big basket of berries that we labeled "Rodenberries". They were actually month-old cherries and he was pretty pissed off."

donald trump: "One day when I was in fifth grade, this kid came along and he took my lunchbox. When i told him it was mine, he said 'I don't see your name on it!' That's when I learned to put my name in giant, really giant letters on every single thing I own."

and go read all of mr t's and snoop doggs at conan o'brian's site.

No comments: